So you’ve been trained on UTravel (Concur) – Now what?
- You should reach out to Nyia Hanseen to make sure that all your travelers have been flagged to indicate that they are UTravel users. We recommend that all travelers be switched immediately – there are adequate materials to support conversion to the new system.
- NOTE: Once your travelers have been flagged as UTravel users – ALL airfare booked with agents will become a UTravel expense that must be substantiated with a UTravel expense report (upon return from the trip).
- Make sure your approvers know what to do when they receive a notification to approve an expense report from UTravel. (see Approver Guides at the site below)
Reference Guides can be found here.
To navigate to UTravel Resources on our web page, use the UTravel tile:
Resources such as Reference Materials can be found there
All Travel Arrangers are invited to attend an informative Travel Fair to be held at the Union Saltair Room on Monday, April 22, from 11am to 1pm.
Travel & Reimbursement Services will be available to answer your questions about the new “UTravel” system that is coming in the upcoming months. Find out how the system works, how to get trained, and what you need to know to convert your department users.
Our contracted travel agency, Christopherson Business Travel, has invited key vendors to answer your questions, tell you about services available to you, and give away prizes.
- Little & Grand America
- Hotel Monaco
- The Parking Spot
- University Guest House
We look forward to seeing you there!
Travel Arrangers are invited to attend an informative Travel Fair to be held at the Union Saltair Room on Monday, April 22, from 11am to 1pm.
- Christopherson Travel has invited key vendors to answer your questions and tell you about services available to you.
- Travel & Reimbursement Services will be available to answer your questions about the new “UTravel” system coming in the upcoming months.
- This is an exciting opportunity to network with colleagues and vendors, find out about exciting changes and enjoy a treat!