Hotel Direct Billing Change – December 1

The direct billing option for local hotels is changing. Beginning December 1, you will no longer be able to charge a hotel room to the University of Utah credit card. Travel & Reimbursement Services recommends applying for a TCard and using it to reserve and pay for any hotel. Apply now in order to get your card in time for the change. 

If you have any questions, please contact or call 801-581-7142.

Thank you,

Travel & Reimbursement Services

Subscribe to the Travel Tidbits E-mail ListSubscribe to the Travel Tidbits E-mail List