Please take a moment to make sure that both you and your travelers have updated and verified UTravel profile information. The profile is what the Concur system and the Christopherson Business Travel Advisors use to book reservations for airfare, cars, and hotels.
TSA requires that the name in the profile matches the traveler’s government-issued ID, and international travel requires the name in the profile to match the traveler’s passport.
Please verify the following within the profile:
- Name matches the government-issued ID
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
- Enrolled in ‘My travel network’
- Travel Arranger ‘Can book travel for me’ (if necessary)
For more information please refer to the UTravel reference materials.
So you’ve been trained on UTravel (Concur) – Now what?
- You should reach out to Nyia Hanseen to make sure that all your travelers have been flagged to indicate that they are UTravel users. We recommend that all travelers be switched immediately – there are adequate materials to support conversion to the new system.
- NOTE: Once your travelers have been flagged as UTravel users – ALL airfare booked with agents will become a UTravel expense that must be substantiated with a UTravel expense report (upon return from the trip).
- Make sure your approvers know what to do when they receive a notification to approve an expense report from UTravel. (see Approver Guides at the site below)
Reference Guides can be found here.
To navigate to UTravel Resources on our web page, use the UTravel tile:
Resources such as Reference Materials can be found there
All Travel Arrangers are invited to attend an informative Travel Fair to be held at the Union Saltair Room on Monday, April 22, from 11am to 1pm.
Travel & Reimbursement Services will be available to answer your questions about the new “UTravel” system that is coming in the upcoming months. Find out how the system works, how to get trained, and what you need to know to convert your department users.
Our contracted travel agency, Christopherson Business Travel, has invited key vendors to answer your questions, tell you about services available to you, and give away prizes.
- Little & Grand America
- Hotel Monaco
- The Parking Spot
- University Guest House
We look forward to seeing you there!