This is a reminder that the last payroll advices will be printed on October 22, 2009. Human Resources will stop printing these advices for the November 6, 2009 payroll processing. Pay Advices can be viewed on the Campus Information System (CIS) by navigating to the Payroll, Taxes and Salary link found in the My Human Resources/Payroll pagelet.
In addition, Payroll Earnings, Benefits, and Taxes (EBT) Reports will only be available online beginning with the November 15th Pay Period reports. The online reports are already accessible from the Financial and Human Resources Information Library (FIL/HRIL) in CIS. Those who have not received FIL/HRIL training may sign up for the class here. With online reporting, users must now be pre-authorized to view EBT data. Many of you likely already have the appropriate security authorization, but some of you may not. You should secure the appropriate security access in preparation for this deadline and in advance of attending FIL/HRIL training.
To verify your access you may log onto the CIS and navigate to either the Human Resources Information Library link found in the Human Resource Management pagelet or the Financial Information Library link found in the Financial & Business Services pagelet. Go to the EBT REPORTS (soon to be renamed PAYROLL REPTS) folder and attempt to run the report(s) you need. The reports currently available are:
- EBT by Activity
- EBT by Emplid (Home Dept security driven)
- EBT by Home Dept
- EBT by Project
Several more Payroll Reports will be coming online soon, watch for news announcing additional offerings in the coming weeks.
You do not have appropriate security access to view EBT’s online if:
- you get a Security Authorization error when you try to open the Information Library application, or
- you do not see the EBT FOLDER or the report you need within the folder, or
- you see the EBT Report you need, but get an error when you attempt to enter in your department or chartfield #
If you determine you need to gain security authorization and you need to see…
- EBT’s by Home Department (similar to the current “peach” paper report) or Reporting Department, you’ll need to request the “HRIL Payroll Reporter” role for the Departments you need to see using the PAN/HRIL/FYSC Online Security Authorization Form. To understand how to request the appropriate security, please contact your HR Service Team.
- EBT’s by Activity (the “blue” paper report), Project (the “pink” paper report), or BU 02/03 Financial Org, use the Payroll Web Earnings, Benefits, & Taxes Reports Security Authorization form. Various levels of access can be requested. To understand how to request the appropriate security, please refer to the Financial Security Overview and Instructions before completing the form.