Commitment to Communication
Financial & Business Services values communication, and we want to connect with you. Following are all the ways we reach out to our customers and welcome feedback:
- Button Icons to Connect with U
- Web Page Features for U – Gold Bar
- Momentum Newsletter
- Subscribe to ListServes
- RSS Feeds
These pages are always a click away from the gold bar in the header:
- HOME – Organized to help students, business officers, or others to find what they need.
- BLOGS - Discussion groups for various functions or departments within FBS.
- CALENDARS - The calendars contains important dates for Financial & Business Services. Deadlines, due dates, training classes, BPAG dates and more.
- DEPARTMENTS - This list contains links to all FBS departments.
- FORMS - FBS Forms are listed both alphabetically or by department.
- NEWS – All FBS News articles are just a click away. A comment feature is available to add your comments to the news. The News posts are searchable by department or by entering a word in the “Search Box”
- Each department has “News” items applicable to their department at the bottom of the left sidebar.
- RESOURCES - Need more information? Learn about FBS on the following links:
- CIS – CAMPUS INFORMATION SYSTEM – login for secure FBS applications.
- FBS EXPRESS SEARCH
- HELP – This page provides help documentation for CIS based Financial Web Applications. This can also be used for training.
- INDEX – The Index is like a Wikipedia or a glossary of all things FBS. Short discussions of over 200 topics, terms, procedures or other concepts are organized alphabetically and linked to all useful information from one launching point.
- REGULATIONS – Rules, guidelines and procedures issued by FBS are listed here for your reference
- SITE MAP
- TRAINING - Various Training opportunities are offered or supported by the Financial & Business Services Training Department. You can access training classes here.
- TUITION - links to tuition tables and calculators.
- Ask Us – Each department has an “Ask Us” link that allows you to submit a question to that department.
- Contact Us – Telephone and email contact information is also available for each of the departments.
Financial & Business Services publishes an electronic newsletter. Editions of the newsletter can be viewed here.
Two lists have been set up for this purpose. The two lists are:
- FBS News – Financial and Business Services uses FBS News to communicate important financial information, changes, timely updates and useful tips. You can subscribe to the FBS News list and receive FBS News in your inbox. The FBS News list is called: fbsnews.
- NOTE: This list is recommended for all persons who wish to receive email notification with financial responsibilities from buying supplies, paying invoices, payroll and reconciling management reports – or anything in between.
- BPAG - BPAG (Business Process Advisory Group) send communications to its members via the list server. The BPAG news list is called: bpag.
To subscribe to these lists, fill out this simple form and follow the instructions on a confirmation email.
To unsubscribe from these lists, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should be unsubscribe LISTNAME YOURNAME where YOURNAME is your first and last name.
The list name will be either bpag or fbsnews. Click here for more information about the Campus List Server Mailing Lists.
Need to send out a mass email? Click here for instructions.
- FBS News is available through an RSS Feed. RSS Feeds can be viewed using a RSS Feed viewer. Many viewers are available. The FBS News RSS Feeds are:
- http://fbs.admin.utah.edu/feed/. Use this link to add FBS News to your RSS Feed viewer.
- http://fbs.admin.utah.edu/traveltidbits/feed/. Use this link to add Travel Tidbits to your RSS Feed viewer.
- http://fbs.admin.utah.edu/procurementblog/feed/. Use this link to add the Procurement Blog to your RSS Feed viewer.
- http://fbs.admin.utah.edu/ejournal/feed/. Use this link to add the e-Journal Blog to your RSS Feed viewer.
- Many email programs will also receiver RSS Feeds. Use the same link above to add FBS News to your email RSS Feed. You will receive the FBS News as an email by using this feature in your email program.