Income Accounting & Student Loan Services
Tuition Rate Schedules
Tuition and Fees for SUMMER Term 2016 are due by 4:45 p.m. on May 25, 2016.
Calculate an ESTIMATE of your Tuition Costs by using the Tuition Calculator and adding any applicable Program Fees:
|Tuition Calculator||Program Fees (not included in Tuition Calculator)|
|Mandatory Fees Definitions|
Non-Matriculated & Second Baccalaureate Students Taking Graduate Courses: Beginning Fall 2011, non-matriculated & second baccalaureate students registering for one or more graduate level courses on their undergraduate career, will be charged graduate tuition rates for all courses taken.
- General Graduate – All Programs not listed below
- College of Architecture + Planning
- City and Metropolitan Planning Graduate Courses
- College of Education
- Education Masters
- Educational Psychology
- College of Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (MSECE) Online
- College of Fine Arts/College of Engineering
- Entertainment Arts and Engineering: Master Games Studio
- College of Health
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- College of Nursing
- Nursing – Gerontology
- College of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Pharm.D Students
- College of Social and Behavioral Science
- Executive MPA Program
- Masters of Public Administration
- Masters of Public Policy
- College of Social Work
- Social Work
- International Affairs & Global Enterprise (MIAGE)
- David Eccles School of Business
- Business Masters
- Executive MBA Program
- MAcc Evening Students
- Professional MBA Program
- School of Dentistry
- School of Medicine
- Biomedical Informatics
- Occupational Health
- Public Health
- Genetic Counseling
- M.D. Program
- Physician Assistant
- S.J. Quinney College of Law
- College of Law
- Payments collected after 4:45 p.m. (MDT) on the tuition due date, but before the class delete process is completed, will be assessed a 20% late fee (not to exceed $60).
- Tuition and late payment fees must be paid at the time of registration if initial registration occurs after tuition due date.
- All students, regardless of class standing, taking Upper-Division Business Courses, will be charged an additional $163.87 per credit hour for credits taken in upper-division courses (3000-5999) in the School of Business.
- All students, regardless of class standing, taking Business Masters Courses, will be charged an additional $515.95 per credit hour for credits taken in graduate level courses in the School of Business.
- Upper-Division Nursing Courses. All students regardless of class standing will be charged an additional $65.69 per credit hour for credits taken in upper-division courses (3000-5999) in the College of Nursing.
- Upper-Division Engineering Courses. All students regardless of class standing will be charged an additional $50.36 per credit hour for credits taken in upper-division courses (3000-5999) in the College of Engineering.
- Engineering Graduate Courses. All students, regardless of class standing, will be charged an additional $71.93 per credit hour for credits taken in graduate courses (6000 and Above) in the College of Engineering.
- If you have paid tuition or have a payment agreement, no automatic process drops individual classes if you do not attend class or meet required prerequisites. Once you register, you are officially enrolled and committed to attend class. If you do not attend, you must officially withdraw by 5:00 p.m. (MDT) on the tuition due date, or you will be charged full tuition and may receive failing grades. Although some departments dismiss students from classes for non-attendance, students are still responsible for officially withdrawing from any classes they are registered for but not attending. Visit the Refund Policies page for more information.
- Dishonored checks will cause classes to be dropped upon the University of Utah being notified.
- For information on refunds, visit the Refund Policies page.
- You can pay your tuition online using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) or with an e-check. You must access Campus Information Services to use this option. Campus Information Services is available most hours of the day, however, system maintenance is scheduled between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. (US Mountain Time) daily and the system may be unavailable during this time.
- For information on the new tuition equal payment plan, visit the HigherOne TuitionPay website.
- For information on tuition petitioning procedures, visit the Petitioning Procedures page.