University’s Property Insurance Policy

The University’s property insurance policy excludes coverage for property owned by University faculty, staff, students or visitors. Such persons’ homeowners or renters insurance policy applies on a primary basis for any loss to personal property. If you have any questions, contact University Risk & Insurance Services at extension 1-5590.

Subscribe to the FBS News E-mail ListSubscribe to the FBS News E-mail List