ATTENTION: Delivery change for 2015 W-2s and future years. If you do not consent to receive your W-2 electronically by January 14, 2016, then you will only receive a printed W-2 and you will NOT have access to an electronic W-2 (consent is required only once during your employment at the university).
W-2 forms are available to University of Utah faculty and staff electronically. Benefits of opting to receive your W-2 electronically include:
- Helping the University go green. If you file your tax return electronically, a paper copy of the W-2 is not required.
- You will receive your W-2 several days earlier than paper copies.
- Your sensitive personal information will not be sent through the mail.
- A positive impact on the university’s budget.
- Your past W-2s are available online back to 1999.
- You may print the PDF if a printed copy is desired.
- You only need to consent to receive your W-2 electronically once during your employment at the university.
- Please take advantage of this opportunity by signing up by January 14, 2016.
To sign up:
- Sign on to the CIS and click the ‘Employee’ tab (if it is not your default tab).
- Click ‘Payroll, Taxes and Salary.’
- Click ‘W-2 Consent Forms’ and you will have the option to select to receive your W-2 electronically.
Please ASK US if you have any questions.