PeopleSoft Financials Downtime
An extensive PeopleSoft software implementation and conversion is planned which will render core PeopleSoft Financials, and associated applications, unavailable for a period.
This conversion process will commence on Monday, December 10, immediately following the close of the November accounting month. The December accounting month will not be opened until after the conversion is completed. It is anticipated that the conversion will be completed by Monday, December 17, and PeopleSoft will again be available on Tuesday, December 18. Any changes to the schedule will be communicated on the FS webpage and via FS News.
Next Day & Same Day Deadlines
- Dec 7: 1:00pm – Deadline for Next Day requests for December 10th availability
- Dec 7: 12:00pm – Deadline for Same Day requests for December 7th availability
- November 30 -Scholarship & Fellowship payments released (ordinarily released on Dec 3).
- Dec 1 – 7 – All financial transactions must use a November Accounting Date
- Dec 8: – Final check and direct deposit production (Hold for pick-up available on the 10th)
- Dec 10 – November Accounting Month closed, and conversion process begins
- Dec 10 – 17 – Conversion process underway, and PeopleSoft Financials unavailable
- Dec 18 – PeopleSoft Financials available
Unavailable Services: Dec 10 – 17
- PeopleSoft Financials, accessed either directly or via data interface
- AP payments, including AP Satellite offices, via either check or Direct Deposit
- Travel payments via either check or Direct Deposit
- Income Accounting checks
- All Financial & Business Services Web Applications, e.g. Management Reports, Voucher and Payment Search.
Emergency Payments: Dec 10-17
- Wire Transfer – Domestic ($20 processing fee)
- Wire Transfer – International ($25 processing fee)
- Special Hand Check – $50,000 limit per check- Available for payments required by law, regulation, threat of penalty, or court ordered. Request for payment must include explanation of emergency requirement as well as approved Payment Request and back up documentation. Personal reimbursements will not be processed as an emergency. These emergency requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis by the Manager of Accounts Payable, Perry Hull, or in cases involving travel, Kori Wetsel, Manager of Travel.
Please ASK US if you have any questions.