New Wire Transfer Forms

Accounts Payable and the Investment Management Office have created new forms to initiate outgoing domestic and international wire transfers (links below) that will now eliminate the use of the Payment Request form for all wire transfers. Initial wire transfer requests should still be sent directly to the Investment Management Office located at 402 Park, and once completed the form will be sent to Accounts Payable to be processed into the university financial system. Please note because of the expense of processing a domestic wire, domestic wires are restricted to situations where the payment needs to made immediately the same day. All domestic payments should be processed through Accounts Payable preferably as an ACH payment (direct deposit).

Domestic Wire Transfer Payment Request
International Wire Transfer Payment Request

Please contact Mel Smith in the Investment Management Office should you have any questions, 801-581-5992.

Subscribe to the FBS News E-mail ListSubscribe to the FBS News E-mail List