Tuition Deadlines & Due Dates
- Tuition Due Date Fall Term 2018: August 31, 2018 by 4:45 p.m. (MDT)
- Last day to drop (delete) Fall Term 2018 classes, without paying tuition: August 31, 2018.
- Tuition Deferral available for Fall Term 2018 between August 20, 2018 and August 31, 2018. The DOT due date is October 19, 2018.
- 5-month payment plan offered through Income Accounting and Student Loan Services. For more information please view Tuition Payment Options.
- Short Term Loans for Fall Term are available for BOOKS: August 13, 2018 thru October 19, 2018 and for TUITION: August 20, 2018 thru August 31, 2018.
- Classes registered after the tuition due date are due immediately!
- Please access the Fall Term 2018 Academic Calendar for more important dates.
- Faculty/ Staff deadline for Fall Term 2018: August 20, 2018.
- Third Party vouchers (i.e. state agency, military, employer, private scholarships, AMERICOR, etc) must be received by: August 20, 2018.