To use the Payroll Office Help Desk please use the following steps.
- Go to www.payroll.utah.edu/helpdesk.htm
- Determine the help type, such as ACCRUALS, and click on the email address link.
- Provide a subject title, and all relevant details to the problem or issue or questions in the body of the email.
- After the email is completed click on send. This email will automatically be logged into the Help Desk system, and given a ticket number.
- You will receive a response from the Help Desk shortly after you send the email that it has been received, and a notification that a response to your issue, question or inquiry will occur within 24 hours.
- Please Do Not reply to the Help Desk email. It is solely notification that your email was received. The notification email is a way one application. It Does Not return back to the Help Desk.
- The Payroll Office will resolve any problems or issues within 24 hours, and notify the contacting departments of the resolutions.
- If an email needs additional research from other Payroll Office employees, or the employee or department who sent the email, a notification is sent stating a date the problem or issue will be resolved.
If you have any questions or problems with this service please contact the payroll office at 581-7873.