Petty Cash Forms on Web

The two forms used for Petty Cash processes, Petty Cash Request/Change and Petty Cash Reimbursement, have been added to the FORMS links on the Administrative Financials pagelet on the Campus Information System. The forms are basically the same as the hard copy that has been used. If you have any questions regarding the forms, please contact General Accounting at 581-5610.

Note: It is not a good idea to make a blank copy of any web form and then make photcopies of that blank form for a supply. If any changes are made to a web form you will not be using the most current version of that form.

Subscribe to the FBS News E-mail ListSubscribe to the FBS News E-mail List