HOW TO REQUEST AN E-COMMERCE/ POS ACCOUNT
***First, decide which Payment Card acceptance method will work best for your department. Please contact Income Accounting and Student Loan Services for consultation if needed.
- E-Commerce/UMarket applications will be completed and submitted on-line.
- If you need a stand alone credit card device please contact Stuart Schrager 801-585-5686 for available options.
- If you are looking at a specific Third Party Software Application or Service Provider, they must be PCI DSS Compliant. Before pursuing a contract with any Third Party, please check with Purchasing to see if a Request for Proposal (RFP) is needed. Any Third Party Software or Provider is subject to approval by Income Accounting. A request for approval must be completed to begin this process.
- To accept donations for your department, please contact the Development Office for instructions.
- Once you have completed the appropriate application and turned it in to Income Accounting, your application will go through an approval process. You will then be contacted by Income Accounting to activate the account and receive training.