Tuition Deadlines & Due Dates
- Tuition Due Date Summer Term 2018: May 23, 2018 by 4:45 p.m. (MDT)
- Last day to drop (delete) Summer Term 2018 classes, without paying tuition: May 23, 2018.
- Tuition Deferral available for Summer Term 2018 between May 14, 2018 and May 23, 2018. The DOT due date is July 13, 2018.
- Higher One payment plans are no longer available for the University of Utah.
- Short Term Loans for Summer Term are available for BOOKS: May 7, 2018 thru June 22, 2018 and for TUITION: May 14, 2018 thru May 23, 2018.
- Classes registered after the tuition due date are due immediately!
- Please access the Summer Term 2018 Academic Calendar for more important dates.
- Faculty/ Staff deadline for Summer Term 2018: May 14, 2018.
- Third Party vouchers (i.e. state agency, military, employer, private scholarships, AMERICOR, etc) must be received by: May 14, 2018.