Billing & Payments
The following applies to paying tuition and fees:
UNIVERSITY OF UTAH–INCOME ACCOUNTING & STUDENT LOAN SERVICES
201 S 1460 E RM 165
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84112-9054
- Payment is due in full by 4:45 p.m. (MDT) on the Tuition Due Date. Payments collected after 4:45 p.m. (MDT) the Tuition Due Date, but before the class delete process is completed, will be assessed a 20% late fee (not to exceed $60).
- Acceptable forms of payment are check, cash, debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- Dishonored checks may cause classes to be dropped upon the University of Utah being notified.
- You can pay your tuition online using one of the aforementioned credit cards. You must access Campus Information Services to use this option. The Campus Information System is available most hours of the day, however, system maintenance is scheduled between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. (US Mountain Time) daily and the system may be unavailable during this time.
- For information on tuition petitioning procedures, visit the Petitioning Procedures page.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express