- Refunds will ONLY be disbursed by one of the following methods:
- Direct deposit to your bank savings or checking account. This is a two-three day process.
- Refund check sent to you in the mail.
- Refund posted back to the credit card used for the initial payment.
- If you choose to have your reimbursement check mailed, please make sure your mailing address on your academic record is correct and up to date.
- If you choose to have your reimbursement transferred electronically to your bank account, please complete a direct deposit application available thru Campus Information Services(CIS).
- Please plan now to insure prompt delivery of your refund credits because of these changes.
Please note: If you are making a credit/debit card payment, and you also have Financial Aid paying your tuition, be aware that as of Fall 2009, all refunds resulting from personal payments on your tuition account will be refunded in the manner they were received.
Financial Aid takes priority TO PAY TUITION and HOUSING FIRST over personal payments. Credits caused by the credit/debit card payment will be credited back to the original card up to the amount of the credit/debit payment(s).