2018 W2 Status
- 2019 W-2’s will be available January 31st.
Electronic W2’s (once the W-2’s are available)
- Sign on to the CIS and select the Employee page.
- Click the Payroll, Taxes and Salary tile.
- Click on View W-2/W-2c Forms and you will have access to your W-2.
Paper W2’s (once the W-2s are available)
- If you did not elect to receive your W2 electronically and are currently employed, paper W2’s will be mailed to the Home address on file in CIS.
- If you did not elect to receive your W2 electronically and are not currently employed, paper W2’s will be mailed to the address on file in CIS.
If you are no longer an employee of the University of Utah, your W2 will be mailed at the end of January, unless you elected to receive your W2 electronically. If you did not receive your W-2 in the mail or elected to receive it electronically, see the instructions above for electronic W2’s, however, select the Affiliate page instead of the Employee page. Contact the help desk at 801-581-4000 if you have issues logging in to CIS.
Please ASK US if you have any questions.