2017 W2 Status
2017 W2’s have been processed.
- Electronic W2’s are now available.
- Paper W2’s have been processed and have been mailed or delivered to departments.
- Sign on to the CIS and select the Employee page.
- Click the Payroll, Taxes and Salary tile.
- Click on View W-2 Forms and you will have access to your W-2.
Paper W2’s (once they are available)
- If you did not elect to receive your W2 electronically and are currently employed, paper W2’s were delivered to your departments at the end of January. Contact your department for a copy of your W2.
- If you did not elect to receive your W2 electronically and are not currently employed, paper W2’s were mailed to the address on file in CIS.
If you are no longer an employee of the University of Utah, your W2 will mailed at the end of January, unless you elected to receive your W2 electronically. If you did not receive it in the mail or elected to receive it electronically, see the instructions above for electronic W2’s, however, select the Affiliate page instead of the Employee page. Contact the help desk at 1-4000 if you have issues logging in to CIS.
Please ASK US if you have any questions.