Change your home address:
Current and Former Employees
- Sign on to the CIS (Campus Information Services).
- Former Employees: CIS access will be available for 18 months after leaving the University.
- In the upper-right corner Name Menu, click on the “Employee Profile” or “Affiliate Profile” link..
- Click on “Change Home/Mailing Addresses”.
- Click on “Edit” and enter new address.
- Click on “Save” and the address has been changed.
If you are unable to access CIS, please follow the steps through “Forgot your password” or call University IT Help Desk at 801-581-4000 (or 801-587-6000 for Hospital Employees only) for assistance.