Appointment with Tax Services/Payroll Accounting

Foreign individuals employed by the university (bi-monthly checks) and/or are receiving a scholarship/fellowship (onetime, monthly or per semester) need to meet with Tax Services/Payroll Accounting to determine their tax status.

You will need to bring your current passport and visa and any previous passport if your first entry was stamped as a student or teacher/researcher is stamped in it. You will also need your U.S. Social Security Number if you have one.

H-1B visa holders will also need to bring their “letter of offer” from their department.


Select date and time

Your phone number:

Your name:

Your email: