Financial system report security form instructions
Financial System Report Security Form Instructions
- Opening the form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Fill out the form by typing the information on the PDF form online.
- Fill in the Employee ID, name, department name, and phone number of the individual needing access to the system.
- Select whether access is being added or removed by clicking in the appropriate radio button.
- Determine what level of authorization is required (Please read Financial System Security Authorization Overview). In BU – 01 & 04, an individual may require access to all Activities and Projects for an OrgID, all Activities or Projects for a specific Fund(s) within an OrgID, all Activities and Projects for an individual whose Activities and Projects are not part of the OrgID requested, and/or specific Activities or Projects not included in the OrgID and not for the individual requested. In BU – 02 & 03, an individual may require access to specific OrgIDs or to all of the OrgIDs for an individual.
- For each OrgID, OrgID/Fund, Individual, Activity, and/or Project for which authorization is required, fill in the appropriate OrgID #, Employee ID, Activity # and/or Project # and the name of the individual authorizing access.
- Have the individual responsible (or authorized designee) for each OrgID, Employee, Activity and/or Project sign the form indicating his/her approval.
- For Payroll EBT access, the completed form must also be verified at the VP/College level.
- Print the form and send the Management Report form to General Accounting, 403 Park Building or the Payroll EBT form to Financial Solutions, 405 Park Building.
HINT: If the printed form has word breaks in the wrong places, check the “Print As Image” box in the print dialog screen.
- If there are not enough spaces on one page for the required security of one individual, complete another form for additional security.