Property FormsProperty Forms

University Property Retirement/Transfer Form

You may use the Retirement/Transfer (RT) Form to:

  • Transfer university property to University Surplus & Salvage OR
  • Record or submit a list of “lost and found” items for a department. (Please clearly mark as “lost and found” on the RT Form.)

You may fill this form out online. When complete, print and submit to University Surplus & Salvage.

Note: If you have trouble accessing this form, your browser may be set to block pop-ups or block JavaScript. Auto-numbering works best in Chrome or Chromium based Edge.

Lost & Found Property Forms

Use the Lost Property Inquiry Form to ask if a lost item has been turned in to University Surplus & Salvage. University departments may use the Lost & Found Property Claim Form to track claimed property. Individuals claiming found property need to sign and give this form to the department when they receive their items. University departments may use the Lost & Found Property Form (PDF) to record found property as it is turned into them. Surplus & Salvage – 2110 East Stover Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84113-4500 – Phone: 801.581.7917 – Fax: 801.585.3051