Payment Card Acceptance Training
Wells Fargo Merchant Services 24 Hr Help Desk: 1-800-451-5817
***New PCI Training for 2016***
The training below replaces the Payment Card Acceptance Best Practices training. Online Payment Card & PCI DSS Training: To complete the training, please click on the link below, or visit the FBS Training Module, and select Payment Card Acceptance/E-Commerce. You will be asked to log in with your “U” ID and your CIS password. The quiz at the end is a Confidentiality Agreement that must be completed. Thank you!
Group Training: Training for departments with large numbers of staff may do a Group Training. Please view the training together and have them sign the form. This form will serve as their Confidentiality Agreement.
Clientline Training – coming soon
“How To” Guides (pdf):
- Keep & Don’t Keep – print and post for staff
- Step by Step – Card Present
- Step by Step – Card Not Present: Terminal/ Mail Order or Phone Order
- How to Reconcile UMarket
- How to Reconcile your Payment Card Terminal or Point of Sale Register
- How to Reconcile Transactions Run through a 3rd Party
- How to Process a Refund