HOW TO REQUEST AN E-COMMERCE/ POS ACCOUNT
- The Point of Sale Application is a pdf form that can be completed and faxed to Income Accounting and Student Loan Services.
- E-Commerce/UMarket applications will be completed and submitted on-line.
- If you are looking at a specific Third Party Software Application or Service Provider, they must be PCI DSS Compliant. Before pursuing a contract with any Third Party, please check with Purchasing to see if a Request for Proposal (RFP) is needed. Any Third Party Software or Provider is subject to approval by Income Accounting. A request for approval must be completed to begin this process.
- To accept donations for your department, please contact the Development Office for instructions.
- Once you have completed the appropriate application and turned it in to Income Accounting, your application will go through an approval process. You will then be contacted by Income Accounting to activate the account and receive training.