UMarket is a shopping cart created by the University for Departments to accept online payments. UMarket can be used for selling merchandise, collecting conference registration & fees, or event tickets. The benefits of using UMarket are:
- UMarket uses University approved branding, but can be customized to look cohesive with your department’s website.
- The shopping cart is assigned a URL that is department specific.
- UMarket uses a secure payment page hosted by the Wells Fargo Gateway.
- All deposits are automatically updated to your department chartfields.
- Cardholders are sent a confirmation email of their order.
- Departments are notified when an order has been completed.
- The department contact has access to transaction history through the UMarket administravie module and through CIS.
- Access to UMarket uses the Campus Authentication System, and can be role specific. (Editor, Manager, Customer Service)
Accepting Donations Online:
- If you would like to accept donations through your website, please contact the Development Office. They must be involved with the donation process for a) accounting purposes; and b) so your donors can receive proper tax documentation.