RESOURCES AND INFORMATION
The RESOURCES AND INFORMATION pagelet of CIS contains a variety of applications to look up details about:
- Accounting Calendar – The Accounting Calendar is a schedule of anticipated dates for Financial Activities.
- Chartfields – Chartfields has tools to look up various Chartfields using different criteria.
- Quick Chartfield Validate – Finding Chartfields can be accomplished using Quick Chartfield Validate.
- Journal ID – Journal ID links to a FS page that is a table of Journal ID References.
- Journal Source – Journal Source links to a Table of Journal Sources with two columns. (Source and Description)
- Location Codes – This application helps the users to find location codes or building information.
- Project Agency Identifiers for Contracts and Grants – This FS Web page is a chart of the Funding Agencies and associated Project Numbers and Grants and Contracts contact information.
- Assets – This application is used to find assets using various search criteria.
- Inventory OrgID Lookup – Inventory OrgID Lookup provides information about each of the Orgs that have inventory.
- Ship To Codes – The list of Ship To Codes is a subset of all Location Codes.
- Year-End Information and Dates – This FS document details Year-End Closing Information and Dates. It is updated yearly with current information.