WFG Credit Card Detail
The UPAY Credit Card Detail allows departments to view their UPay transactions. UPay, created by the University, is the preferred payment application for accepting online payments.
Clearing cache and cookies can resolve many issues. Click here to learn how.
Navigation to UPAY Credit Card Detail
- Log in to CIS
- Financial & Business Services pagelet
- TRANSACTION DETAIL SEARCH
- UPAY Credit Card Detail
Selecting UPAY Credit Card Detail opens up the Credit Card Inquires screen. Search criteria:
- Application – Select your accounts from the drop down list.
- Date – Enter the date range
- Submit – selecting submit will open a table displaying details about credit cards
Credit Card Inquires results table has the following columns:
- To Excel – After submitting the information, an option to load to Excel is available.
- Date Time Added – The date the transaction took place.
- Customer ID – a random number or a number that can be assigned by the department.
- Customer Name – person conducting the transaction
- Credit Card Name – Name on the credit card (not always the same as the Customer)
- Credit Card Num – last six digits of credit card number
- Card Type – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex
- University Order ID – a number assigned by UPay – needed for refunds
- Bank ID – left blank
- Tracking ID – a number assigned by UPay – needed for refunds
- Order Type – sale or credit
- Authorized Code – number the card issuer assigned to show the transaction is approved
- Amount – amount charged to the card
- Address, City , ST, Zip, Country – billing address of the card holder
- Phone # – phone number of the customer
- Count – total number of transactions for the date range selected
- Total – net amount of the transactions for the date range selected
The Financial & Business Services Index and Glossary has information about UPAY Credit Card Detail:
The Payment Card Acceptance and E-Commerce Options website is an excellent resource for information about UPAY Credit Card Detail:
- Payment Card Acceptance and E-Commerce Options
- University Payment Card Acceptance/E-Commerce Guidelines
- Training – Self Guides