TRANSACTION DETAIL SEARCH
The Transaction Detail Search section of the FS pagelet contains five applications for searching for financial data that are accessible with proper security. They are:
- Journal Detail Search – Journal Detail Search is an application that gives details of journal entries. It is searchable by Journal ID, Journal Source, Line Description, Line Reference Monetary Amount, OrgID, Fund, Activities, Projects or Accounts.
- Purchase Orders – Purchase Order Lookup is a CIS application that allows the user to search for information about Purchase Orders.
- UPAY Credit Card Detail – The UPAY Credit Card Detail all0ws departments to view their UPay accounts.
- Vendor Search – Vendor Search is a CIS application that allows the user to search for information about Vendors.
- Vouchers– Voucher and Payment Search is a CIS application that allows the user to search for information about Vouchers and Payments.