Financial & Human Resources Information Library
TRAVEL ADMIN – Savings Using New Concur App
- Folder: TRAVEL ADMIN
- Description: Savings Using New Concur App
The University of Utah has purchased SAP Concur to replace the legacy Travel system. Based on studies, using Concur will save departments an average of $88.75 a trip. This reports shows how much a department could save with SAP Concur.
- Inputs—required fields denoted by an asterisk (*):
The ” Savings Using U Travel Agents” FIL provides the following results:
- Org Id
- Number of Trips – Number of ass trips booked in 2018.
- Savings Using New Concur App – Anticipated savings with the new Concur application.
- Access is restricted to users with Management Report Security to the specified Org.
- Reports in the Financial Information Library SECURITY folder generate lists of users security authorization.
- To request access, use the Financial Web Management Reports Security Authorization form. Various levels of access can be requested. To understand how to request the appropriate security, please refer to the Financial Security Overview and Instructions before completing the form.