Financial & Human Resources Information Library
Current Effort Encumbrances
- Folder: EFFORT REPORTING
- Description: Current Effort Encumbrances
- Displays all encumbered distributions for employees in an entered Home Department, and the encumbered distributions for those working on jobs for the entered Home Department.
- Results include:
- Employee Name and ID
- Employee Record Number
- Job Code Description
- Comp Rate
- Encumbrance Benefit Rate
- Chartfield Distribution
- Project/Activity Description
- Distribution Begin and End Date
- Inputs—required fields denoted by an asterisk (*):
- Access is restricted to users with PAN WEB, D-Jobs, HRIL Reporter or HRIL Manager access to the specified Home Department.
- Reports in the Financial Information Library SECURITY folder generate lists of users security authorization.
- To request access, use the Financial Web Management Reports Security Authorization form. Various levels of access can be requested. To understand how to request the appropriate security, please refer to the Financial Security Overview and Instructions before completing the form.
Not finding an answer to your question, Ask Us!