Inventory OrgID Lookup
Inventory OrgID Lookup provides information about each of the Orgs that have inventory.
Navigation to Inventory OrgID Lookup
- Log in to CIS
- Financial & Business Services page
- More Finance Applications tile (at the bottom)
- Inventory OrgID Lookup tile
Selecting Inventory OrgID Lookup opens up Reporting Org Lookup. Criteria is:
- Business Unit – The Business Unit (BU) is the highest level at which transactions and processing rules can be grouped…more
- 01 – University
- 02 – 02 & 03 Hospital/Uni
- Order by
- Org ID – The OrgID is the second chart field value listed in the string, is (5) characters long…more – selecting this option will sort the results by the OrgID number.
- Organization Name – The name of the ORG associated with the OrgID. Selecting this option will sort the results alphabetically by the name of the Organization.
- Output Options
- Display on Screen – Selecting this option will display a table also called Reporting Org Lookup.
- Download to Excel – Selecting this option will convert that data to spreadsheet format with the option to Open or Save the data.
Reporting Org Lookup Table. Columns in the table:
- Reporting Org – Selecting Reporting will open up another screen called Reporting Org Lookup of the Org for that asset.
- Department Name – The name associated with the OrgID.
- Responsible Person – The person who has security level responsibility level for the Org.
Clearing cache and cookies can resolve many issues. Click here to learn how.
The Financial & Business Services Index and Glossary has information about Assets:
The Property Accounting Website is a good resource relating to Assets.