Financial System Events – $Y$-EVENT$
Knowledge of when specific Financial Events happen can be critical in analyzing financial data. $Y$-EVENT$ lists Financial Event Families (i.e. logical groupings of events) and when these events happen.
Navigation to Financial System Events – $Y$-EVENT$
- Click Calendar on the Grey Bar in the FS Website
- Select System Events
- Accounting Month Closed – This table lists the date the accounting month is closed.
- Facilities & Administration (F & A) Posted – This table lists when the ‘Actuals’ and the ‘Encumbrances’ for F&A are posted.
- Payroll Processing– This table lists the following for Payroll Processing:
- Pay Period(s) Ending
- Pay Day
- Pay Sheet Created
- Payroll Processing Completed
- Payroll Posted to the General Ledger
- EBT’s Mailed
- Personal Activity Report – The date the Personal Activity Report (PAR) is sent out and the date it is due back is in this table.
Clearing cache and cookies can resolve many issues. Click here to learn how.
Training classes are available to learn more about Financial System Events:
The Financial & Business Services Index and Glossary has information about Financial System Events: