Sales Tax Reporting
Sales Tax Reporting is an application that provides for all-electronic submission of Utah State sales tax collected by departments. It replaces the paper submissions of sales tax by the departments. Users of this application must be granted explicit security to access the application.
Navigation to the Sales Tax Reporting Application
- Log on to the CIS (Campus Information System)
- Locate the Financial & Business Services pagelet
- Select the Sales Tax Reporting link listed alphabetically under the PROCESSING heading
Help & Documentation
- University Sales Tax Exemption Certificate-Utah
- University Sales Tax Exemptions-other states
- Sales Tax Procedures-Sales to Outside University
- Utah State Tax Comission
Clearing cache and cookies can resolve many issues. Click here to learn how.