Financial & Human Resources Information Library
Monthly Personnel Earnings by Project
- Folder: FACULTY
- Description: Mnthly Personnel Earns by Proj
- Lists each Employee’s Earnings funded on the specified Project by month, for a 12 month period beginning with the Calendar Month and Year specified.
- At the bottom of the results all employee’s earnings are summarized into a monthly total on the ‘*Total Salaries and Wages’ row.
- If applicable, there will also be a ‘Cell Phone Allowance’ row that displays the total Allowance funded on the Project. The Cell Phone Allowance amounts are not included in the Employee’s earnings totals.
- The following fields are Required—as denoted by the asterisk (*):
- *Project: Only Projects for which you have Payroll E/B/T Security Authorization can be selected.
- *Begin Month and *Calendar Year: Enter the numeric Month (e.g. 1 for January) and Year (e.g. 2009) that begins the 12 month period you would like to review. Results will return Earnings for the specified month and the 11 months following.
- Note: Based on your inputs, the 12 month period may include a month with only partial payroll data. There may be only a single pay period processed in the month, or payroll data may have been posted but reallocations are still being processed, which may change the charges against the specified project. The ‘Latest Pay Period Processed’ column identifies the last period for which processing is complete.
- Access is restricted to users with Payroll E/B/T Security to the specified Project.
- Reports in the Financial Information Library SECURITY folder generate lists of users security authorization.
- Go to the Financial Payroll E/B/T Security Authorization form.
Not finding an answer to your question, Ask Us!