ePR – Royalties & Funding
Payment Type: Royalties & Funding (RY)
Business Purpose: All
- Payments for copyright permissions, donations, patent expenses, royalties, seed funding, or stock purchases. Requests related to publishing fees and sponsorships must be submitted through UShop.
- Donation: A department would like to donate money to a charitable organization. Sponsorships are NOT considered donations and must be submitted via USHOP.
- Seed Funding: A department has agreed to provide seed funding for a start-up that will benefit the department’s research mission.
- Invoice, contract, donation form, or document detailing and substantiating payment amount and payee address.
- W-9 if vendor is new or their information has changed.
- If the donation is >$1,000, add your VP to the approval workflow by clicking the “Add Approver” button in the Approvals section of the ePR.
- No additional approvals needed.
Additional Information and Resources:
- University Rule 3-100E—Restricted Purchases