Payment Type: Study Participants (PS)
Business Purpose: All
- • Payments to individuals who have been the subject in research studies or have participated in stakeholder and advisory group meetings.
- Study Participation: A human subject is compensated for participating in research.
- Advisory Group Participant: An individual is compensated for participating in a stakeholder and advisory group meeting funded by University activities and sponsored awards.
- Documentation should include confirmation of which study was involved (e.g. Protocol #). Also, ensure that any sensitive medical information is redacted.
- Patient Reimbursement Request form
- W-9 if vendor is new or their information has changed.
- W-8 BEN is required for payments to Non-Resident Aliens.
Advisory Group Participant:
- The study subject and study coordinator/advisory group organizer should initial or sign the documentation indicating their confirmation of the visit/participation.
- No additional approvals needed.
Additional Information and Resources:
- Review Human Subject Payment Procedure.