Payment Type: Non-Employee Reimbursement (NR)
Business Purpose: All
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred by a non-employee for which the University entity has agreed to reimburse.
- A non-University Employee visits campus and the department would like to reimburse their mileage.
- A seminar speaker needs reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Receipts or per diem calculation.
- Mileage Log (if for mileage reimbursements).
- Verification of address for the payee.
- While these payments are not taxable, a W-9 can be used for this purpose.
- No additional approvals needed.
Additional Information and Resources:
- University Policy 3-030—Travel Policy
- University Policy 3-010 and 3-010A—Personal Reimbursement Requirements
- Mileage Reimbursement Rates