ePR – Independent Contractor/Consult (<$5,000)
Payment Type: Independent Contractor/Consult (<$5,000) (IP) Business Purpose: All
- Payments to an individual or other legal entity performing work or services for the University.
- An individual or company provides consulting services for a research project.
- A company needs to be paid for web design services.
- An artist is commissioned to complete a work of art.
- Invoice substantiating payment amount.
- Independent Contractor Services Agreement
- Employee/Independent Contractor Checklist
- W-9 if vendor is new or their information has changed.
- No additional approvals needed.
Additional Information and Resources:
- Any payments to active University of Utah employees must be made via Payroll Ad Comp, not through ePR.
- University Rule 3-100D—Purchasing Thresholds
- University Policy 3-111—Contract with Individuals and Other Legal Entities