Financial & Human Resources Information Library
Evidence of Review – Activity
- Folder: EOR
- Description: Evidence of Review – Activity
University policy requires that monthly Management Reports are reviewed each month. “Evidence of Review” is required. This FIL provides an overview of the financial transactions on the Activity during the specified month. This information can be used to begin the process of reviewing the Management Reports. The results can be downloaded and copied in to an EOR template. The EOR template can be printed. The printed copy can be signed to provide “Evidence of Review” of the Monthly Management Report.
- Inputs—required fields denoted by an asterisk (*):
- *Account Executive ID – This is the Account Executive for the chosen month/year combination.
- OrgID (Optional)
- *Calendar Year (e.g. 2012)
- *Calendar Month (e.g. Jan = 1)
The “Evidence of Review – Activity” FIL provides the following results:
- Cash Balance
- Fund Balance
- Monthly Revenue
- Monthly Expenses
These results are the same as the found in the monthly Management Reports.