Payment Type: Fees/Association/Dues (FA)
Business Purpose: All
- Payments for memberships, registrations, professional license fees, periodical subscriptions, social dues, exam fees, and institutional accreditation costs. Software licensing/subscriptions are subject to procurement policy and must be submitted through UShop.
- A department needs to renew their professional licensing or a membership.
- An individual needs to register for a seminar or pay magazine/newspaper subscription fees.
- Invoice, Membership Form, Renewal Form, etc.
- An indication if the membership is new.
- W-9 if vendor is new or their information has changed.
- If the membership is new, add your VP to the approval workflow by clicking the “Add Approver” button in the Approvals section of the ePR.
- No additional approvals needed.
Additional Information & Resources:
- These payments often require documents to be included with the check. If this is the case, select the “Stuffer as a Check” under Payment Option.
- University Rule 3-100E—Restricted Purchases and Special Procurement
- Software licensing/subscriptions are subject to procurement policy and must be submitted through UShop.