Payment Type: Study Participants (PS)
Business Purpose: All
- Payments to individuals who have been the subject in research studies.
- A human subject participates in research and is compensated for this.
- Documentation should include confirmation of which study was involved (e.g. Protocol #). Also, ensure that any sensitive medical information is redacted.
- Patient Reimbursement Request form
- W-9 if vendor is new or their information has changed.
- W-8 BEN is required for payments to Non-Resident Aliens.
- The study subject and study coordinator should initial or sign the documentation indicating their confirmation of the visit/participation.
- No additional approvals needed.
Additional Information and Resources:
- Review Human Subject Payment Procedure.