Use UShop instead of a paper Campus Order at the Campus Store.
As part of the Campus Order elimination project, we have enabled the Campus Store in UShop.
Two new forms are available.
- Campus Store Print & Carry PO Request — use this form for in-store walk-in purchases, including the Post Office.
- UTech Quote Submission — use this form to upload a quote from UTech.
Where can I find these new forms?
The forms are located on the Shopping Home Page in the “Place an Order” section.
Click here for instructions on using the Print & Carry form.
Click here for instructions on using the UTech Quote form.
Benefits to using UShop vs. paper Campus Order or PCard
- This new ordering process doesn’t require keeping receipts or any type of reallocation.
- Utilizes approval based on GFA and electronic workflow, like all UShop orders.
- Orders are received and processed quickly, with a link in Management Reports for easy tracking.
- Campus Store will handle timely billing of each order – no more waiting for a Campus Order to process!
- No more paper Campus Order copies to manage or sign.