The way forms are displayed within UShop will begin changing Monday, July 18, and will continue to change over the next several months. Important information is listed below regarding these changes.
When a form (e.g. Purchase Request) is opened, it will display in a new look by default. This new look does not open the form in a new pop-up window but instead displays the form within the same application window. The data displayed on the form is not changing, just the way the fields are presented to you. Here are some key points:
- Each form when launched includes a link at the bottom of the page titled View Legacy Form which displays the form in a format that you are familiar with.
- Each form in the system needs to be reformatted by our team to display correctly in the new look, so we will be updating forms over the next few months. After we have updated a particular form, the View Legacy Form link should no longer be used since this will likely result in the form displaying incorrectly.
- We will keep you updated on the UShop Shopping Homepage about progress updating forms so you’ll know when each form has been updated to the new look.
- Because the Purchase Request is the most used form, we have updated this form to be ready for next Monday (July 18), so you’ll use the form as displayed and you will not select View Legacy Form
- For any other forms, when the form loads, you can either use it as displayed, or select View Legacy Form to display the form as you have been used to seeing it.
- On October 7, 2022, the View Legacy Form link will be removed and all forms will display in the new look only.