We’ve enabled the purchase of printing services – including 3D printing – at the Knowledge Commons desk (located on level 2) at the Marriott Library in UShop.
How do I use UShop to order printing services?
- Log into UShop and indicate the quantity needed—pricing is per page, per square inch (for posters), or per gram of material (for 3D).
Where can I find this new form?
The form is located on the Shopping Home Page in the “Place an Order” section.
Click here for instructions on using the UShop form to order Print Services.
Benefits to using UShop vs. paper Campus Order or PCard
- Utilizes approval based on GFA and electronic workflow, like all UShop orders.
- Orders are received and processed quickly, with a link in Management Reports for easy tracking.
- Marriott Library will handle timely billing of each order – no more waiting for a Campus Order to process!
- No more paper Campus Order copies to manage or sign.