The UShop team has worked diligently to offer the Amazon punch out catalog as part of the UShop Marketplace, and we are excited to announce that it is finally available to authorized users. This represents over $3 Million in annual University spend that will now be processed with greater efficiency!
Why can’t I see the Amazon Punch-out tile?
Your UShop account must be unique to ensure that no other Amazon account uses your University email address. In order to have access to the Amazon Punch-out tile, you must attend a brief Account Set-up session. We want your UShop Amazon Account set up correctly from the start!
The first sessions will be held Thursday, Oct 13 in the Annex, and Monday, October 17 in the Park Building.
(Only Shoppers, or Requisitioners can be authorized for additional Amazon use.)
What will I gain in the 45 minute session?
- General information about the UShop Amazon Account
- The opportunity for you to log in and set up your account
- Clarification about how to keep distinct your personal and university Amazon accounts
What should I bring to the session?
- You may bring your own laptop or use one of ours.
- You will need to know the account email and password for any existing Amazon account(s) you have.
NOTE: You will leave the session ready to shop on Amazon through UShop!
Users are encouraged, whenever possible, to use the UShop Marketplace when placing Amazon orders for University use. Once users gain access to the UShop Amazon tile, departments should discourage personal reimbursements for Amazon purchases.