Updated Cash Advance Return Process

If a traveler has an unused Cash Advance, they will need to create a Cash Advance Return expense type and submit the departmental deposit # in the comment line.

Previous instructions had users add a “Miscellaneous” expense type, which is no longer needed.

Please contact Travel & Reimbursement Services @ 581-7142 or travel_questions@utah.edu if you have any questions.

Subscribe to the Travel Tidbits E-mail ListSubscribe to the Travel Tidbits E-mail List