Travel Cards (TCards)

University travel is rapidly picking up. In order to avoid delays in getting a TCard, please apply early. 

Use a TCard to pay for conferences, hotels, and other University travel expenses to help your travelers avoid paying out-of-pocket.

Get all TCard information and access to the application here (must login to CIS).

If you have any questions, please call Travel & Reimbursement Services at (801)581-7142 or email

Subscribe to the Travel Tidbits E-mail ListSubscribe to the Travel Tidbits E-mail List