Guest Travel – Option #2
Travel Arrangers use TCards to reserve guest travel (where accepted).
- Submit a Request in Concur.
- Click here for instructions on how to submit a Request for guest travel.
- Work with vendors directly to make guest travel reservations using a TCard (where accepted).
- If making hotel reservations using one of the 6 University-preferred hotels, the university’s lodge card will be charged for hotel/room tax unless another form of payment is specified at time of reservation.
- A signed Credit Card Authorization/Agreement form may be required by other non-university-preferred hotels when making reservations.
- Travel Arrangers can make vehicle rental reservations, but the guest will need to present a personal credit card upon vehicle pickup.
- Guests should feel free to reserve their own ground transportation (uber, lyft, etc.).