Guest Travel – Option #1
Use University Travel Agents to reserve guest travel.
- Submit a Request in Concur.
- A Request ID is required for step 2.
- Click here for instructions on how to submit a Request for guest travel.
- Fill out the Book A Trip form.
- A University Travel Agent will respond with travel reservations within 1 business day using the info provided on the form.
- A Request ID is required to submit the form.
- The Book A Trip form must be submitted, or agents will not be aware their assistance is needed.
- Once a confirmation email is received from the travel agent, verify all reservations to ensure accuracy.
- If changes are needed, work with travel agents.
- Submit the Confirm A Trip form to ticket the airfare once all info has been verified. Airfare is not ticketed/finalized until this form is received by the agents.
- If airfare is not needed, this step can be skipped.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the airfare reservation has been ticketed.
- Airfare is not considered finalized until it is in a ticketed status. On-hold/confirmed reservations expire if they aren’t ticketed within 24 hrs.
- Click here for instructions on how to submit the Confirm A Trip form